Payroll management can be a time-consuming distraction from the big picture job of managing your business. And we know, as a small business owner and employer, that your time is best spent growing your business. In fact, doing payroll yourself can actually be more expensive when you consider the cost of penalties for late or inaccurate remittances.
So the opportunity to outsource your payroll to a local provider who can handle it more efficiently makes perfect sense. Imagine paying your employees with a few clicks of your mouse while we look after all of the other details including the government remittances. Now imagine a payroll service that’s affordable and offers you personalized service with a dedicated representative to answer your questions any time. That’s PayTrak.
PayTrak is our professional in-house payroll service that is designed specifically for small business owners like you. We provide complete services to address your payroll and government remittance needs. We’ll streamline your payroll process to save you time and money. And you’ll love our concise reports. We’ll give you the information you need, not reams of useless paperwork.
Keep Your Employees Happy
It goes without saying that employees expect to be paid on time and accurately. They also like to have their pay deposited directly into their bank accounts. It saves them a trip to the bank and the delay of waiting for cheques to clear.
What We Do For You
- Calculate your source deductions (income tax, CPP and EI)
- Make your payroll remittance payments directly to the Canada Revenue Agency
- Generate confidential pay stubs for your employees delivered electronically or by courier or post.
- Make direct deposits to your employee’s bank accounts in any Canadian bank, trust company or credit union
- Generate T4s, T4As and Records of Employment
- Provide simple and concise reports giving you easy access to your payroll information
- Delivery of payroll reports by email, courier or Canada Post – your choice
- Generate Records of Employment whenever needed
- In addition to Payroll, we offer the option of WSIB (Workplace Safety & Insurance Board) reporting and remittances.
Why Choose PayTrak?
- Unlike large payroll companies, PayTrak is not a call centre. A dedicated PayTrak representative is assigned specifically to you. So, you’ll never wonder who to call if you have a question and you know you’ll be looked after.
- Direct deposit to employees’ bank accounts and a complete government payment service. You’ll save time and your employees will be paid accurately and on time.
- Affordable rates and a quick and painless process to save you time and money